Not gonna lie,
these were from a while ago when I was working part time at Virtue Salon, but I thought I would share it with you all in case it sparks some hair inspiration. The Hair Bow can be done with all of your or just half, depending on the look you are going for.
- Start with your hair in a high ponytail
- Then separate your pony into two pieces, keeping a small section of hair in the middle to cover the center.
- Use lots of hairspray!
- Curl and pin each side of your bow into the ponytail holder.
- When done, take your middle section and wrap the middle and pin.
- FINISH with lots of spray :)