Hey everyone and welcome to Friday!
Yay! I already posted about these flowers on my Facebook, but I just can't get enough! This week's shot was done with my new 90mm Tamaron Macro and I am just in love with it for a few reasons.
- The colors just make me happy..could be why I accidentally picked out that exact orange at the pain store for my mudroom yesterday :)
- Poppy's and Peonies remind me of my Grandma and in fact I got them out of her yard..
- The smell of Peonies is one of my favorite smells...if anyone knows any great smelling Peony scented perfume, let me know!
- The intricacies in these flowers are just gorgeous.
- I am thinking about getting a tattoo..not sure where of these two flowers sometime..will let you all know later!
ALSO a big shout out to my best friend Meghan, it's her birthday today!!! I hope you are having a great day at work :) Love you!
Maybe it's that I was excited to hear from an old college friend, or maybe it's that it is always a compliment when a photographer trusts you to take their photo, but I was so happy to shoot this wedding a couple of weeks ago. Whenever I get to experience a new culture or a new food at an event, I know I am going to have a great night.
It is hard for me to believe that I am actually posting this. I have been friends with Adriana since high school and since then we have written many a letter and made many many changes in our life! Through it all, she has always been an amazing friend, so when she asked me to shoot her wedding, I was beyond thrilled! I had only met Yvener once before for their engagement photos, but I had heard a lot more through letters and spending time together when she was in Columbus.
It is undeniable how much these two love each other when you see them together, it makes my heart smile. Great couples balance and support each other, and most importantly, laugh(a lot)!
All day you could here guests talking about how this day felt like a fairytale. When I first booked with Jenna and Matt, I got to meet with a lot of her family, so when it came time for the wedding, it was like shooting an old friend's wedding. Jenna looked like a princess and with Matt by her side I know they both felt like the luckiest people on Earth to have found each other. They both have strong family and religious values which you could see throughout the day, which made their day very personal to who they are.