Although most photogs hate being in front of the camera, it's easier to handle if it is a self-portrait...the only problem is, you are also not behind the camera to coach yourself and focus where you want. RESULT---> slight frustration but less pressure. I got the idea to do a self-portrait/goals post from one of role models, Katelyn James (she's uh-MAZING!) This was my first attempt at a self-portrait, here are the three I liked best but couldn't choose from.
- Consistently blog 3x a week (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Get confident with OCF setup (Off Camera Flash)
- Make new Photography friends
- Be consistent with business plan and branding
- Crack down on the business side of AFS
- Create a luxury experience for ALL my clients
- Shoot all 2013 weddings well and make my brides feel loved!
- Work out 3-4x a week
- Be more intentional with my friends and have deep healthy relationships
- Let loose and have fun (life is too short to take yourself too serious)
- Actually use my recipe books to cook instead of getting dusty on my shelf haha
- More dancing.....all the time!
Things I am looking forward to
- Learning, I am soo excited to absorb everything I can in 2013 from photography to life. People around you have so much knowledge, let someone teach you something you don't know about!
- Katelyn James Workshop February 8th!!! And driving down with my new fabulous photog friend from MI, Yen Minns!
- Having my office organized and just the way I want!
- All of my weddings I have booked!!!!!!!!!!! I love all my brides, they are the BEST!
Have a great weekend everyone!!